Why I Send You Warm Fuzzies..

Welcome to Warm Fuzzies, a place you can join me for a sip of tea and some interesting thoughts. I like to think and learn, and I recently discovered that other people like it too, so that is why I'm here - to share and learn!
 Before we begin, I'll share a little about myself. The first thing you should know, is that I am deeply in love with Jesus and I love to read the Bible and pray. I find comfort in His friendship and love for me, and His listening, ever-patient ear. Because of this relationship with Jesus, I also like to read and broaden my horizons. I think understanding the world around me is an important part of living a useful life in Christ! Travel is also a favourite pastime... Although rather expensive. Romania was last year's splurge, and I haven't quite had time to go anywhere else this year. I grew up in northern Alberta, Canada, and have a deep respect for big skies and wild wildernesses - places where its just you and wild, wild nature . Its awesome. 
 So that is me in a nutshell. I currently keep busy with work and school, and get some variety by volunteering at my church. It is a good life, and I want to share it with you. Let's see where this goes!
-Hadassah

Comments

Popular Posts